België, Vlaams Gewest, Antwerp
THIS IS A JOB VACANCY IF YOU LIVE IN BELGIUM OR THE NETHERLANDS
WHO WE ARE
Seafar supports and controls automated vessels from a Shore Control Centre. The ships are integrated with the Seafar Control System and are operated onshore by a certified captain. Seafar is a front-runner in the development and operational integration of state of the art technologies for semi-autonomous and unmanned shipping.
WHAT YOU DO
As an onshore certified captain you operate the ship from your desk in our headoffice.
- You remotely steer different inland vessels (38-110m) from the Seafar Shore Control Center
- You cooperate with onboard crew for efficiënt and safe operations
- You cooperate with Seafar developpers for technical support
- You work 8 hours shifts, with flexibele starting hours depending on your personal situation
- You get in-house training, to become The next generation Captain
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
Joining an innovative and unique company in full growth
A salary tailored to your needs (employee or self-employment)
Really nice colleagues who are 100% committed just like you
Great balance life/work balance
The opportunity to think within 'the bigger picture'
A lot of autonomy
license & VHF
Driving License B
You like taking charge
You have good communication and social skills
You like working in a dynamic environment
You are flexible and pragmatic