Duisburg, GermanyRemote Operation Center
Hello! 👋 Are you the new Project Manager Germany we are looking for?
At Seafar, being a Project manager means you are an integral part of the service delivery to our clients. As a project manager you are responsable for all the organisational aspects of every project.
As one of the founding members of the Duisburg Shore Control Center, you play an integral part setting SEAFAR up in the German market. You closely engage with the commercial team, our clients and suppliers, with the vessels’, captains on and off board as well as all other stakeholders.
🤓 Main responsibilities
- Play a crucial role in the development of our projects: you own and coordinate entire projects with internal and external stakeholders from the first planning until delivery on budget and in time
- Team up with our Seafar clients, R&D, engineering, and contractors for project planning and execution
- Play a central role in the support of our business development activities in Germany
- Coordinate the installation of our control system on board and analyse the technical feasibility
- Act as the central interface for authorities and towards your wider Seafar team with respect to your project portfolio
- Support the overall buildup of the Seafar-Shore Control Center in Duisburg
👇 Does this sounds like you?
- Bachelor or Master (Business or Engineering, Maritime School/STCW education, electromechanics or electrical engineering)
- Project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the maritime or inland waterway sector is a plus
- Demonstrated client-facing exposure and responsibility
- Experience running complex projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools or simular
- Have a valid driver's license
- Excellent German & English communication skills (any other language is a plus)
🤝 What’s our offer?
Seafar is the only technology and service company within the autonomous shipping sector that is commercially operating at scale. By joining Seafar you would:
- Be accelerating your career at an innovative and unique maritime tech company in full growth mode, with lots of exciting challenges to crack
- Work on building from the ground up the technology and service company transforming the shipping industry
- Get offered a salary tailored to your needs (employee or self-employed)
- Making an impact in collaboration with a team of enthusiastic and determined colleagues just like you
- Be celebrating many industry firsts – ever landed on the moon? That’s how it feels like when working at Seafar!
Don't hesitate to apply! Get on board because we need you over here!