België, Vlaams Gewest, AntwerpenShore Control Center
THIS IS A JOB VACANCY IF YOU LIVE IN BELGIUM
WHO WE ARE
Seafar supports and controls automated vessels from a Shore Control Centre. The ships are integrated with the Seafar Control System and are operated onshore by a certified captain. Seafar is a front-runner in the development and operational integration of state of the art technologies for semi-autonomous and unmanned shipping.
- You will manage a team of different traffic controllers and SCC operators, over the different Shore Control Centres (Antwerp, Charleroi, Rotterdam).
- You ensure that the team can function properly on a daily basis with a focus on quality, safety and necessary staffing.
- You translate the operational objectives into concrete work procedures, schedules and actions and ensure sustainable cooperation with existing and new customers.
- You consult with the customers regarding requirements, schedules and operational questions.
- You will take the lead in implementing a planning tool to be determined in order to simplify communication with the customer and the employees.
- You coordinate the operational development priorities with the R&D Team
- You are involved in specific safety procedures that ensure the safety of your colleagues on board.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
Joining an innovative and unique company in full growth
A salary tailored to your needs (employee or self-employment)
Really nice colleagues who are 100% committed just like you
Great balance life/work balance
The opportunity to think within 'the bigger picture
A lot of autonomy
- Master level, with experience in the logistics, maritime or inland shipping sector.
- You have at least 5 - 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have experience in leading a team
- You speak fluent Dutch, English and French. German is a plus.
- You can present a track record in managing operations where you have built up knowledge of planning processes and change processes.
- You are a strong people manager who attaches great importance to coaching, motivating and understanding employees.
- You are a team-player who is able to work together with a wide variety of employees and third-parties.
- You are creative and flexible, work in an organised and planned way, think in terms of solutions and are representative towards external parties.
Passionate about technology and people
Critical thinking skills
Eager to learn